Manuscripts to be presented to scientific research works “Teisė” shall be in compliance with the following requirements:
1. The volume of the manuscript shall be 9–15 pages of typewritten text. Articles of larger volume shall be accepted at the consent of the editorial board.
2. The manuscript of the article shall be fully edited. The editorial board shall not edit manuscripts. The manuscript shall be presented in 2 copies and in computer magnetic media.
3. The list of sources and bibliography used in the article shall be appended at the end of the manuscript.
4. The article shall be comprised of the obligatory parts typical of scientific works: the object of investigation, purpose and methods shall be specified, results of the investigation, conclusions shall be provided.
5. The metrics of the article shall specify the date of sending the article to the editorial staff, authors’ place of occupation, duties, scientific degree and title, address, including the e-mail address, name of the magazine.
6. The article shall include its comprehensive summary (up to 1 page) and annotation which will be translated to Lithuanian and presented to the Internet. The title of the article shall be presented in English as well.
7. Deadlines for presenting manuscripts to editorial board of scientific research works “Teisė”:
First volume of the year September 30
Second volume of the year December 30
Third volume of the year March 30
Fourth volume of the year June 30
The manuscripts shall not be returned.